1) I went vegetarian when I was 11 and vegan when I was 20.
2) I suffer with Rapid Cycling Bipolar although I was diagnosed with Type II in 2011.
3) I take a lot of medication for my bipolar, including lithium and they all have horrible side effects.
4) I am a recovering anorexic/ bulimic.
5) I am a recovering alcoholic; I got sober on the 16th of April 2012.
6) I went to AA for 4 years.
7) I graduated from the University of Kent in May 2014 after studying Philosophy there for 5 years.
8) I have a Dalmatian called Ellie.
9) I have foreign blood. My Nan was German, my great grandmother was Polish, my great grandfather was Israeli and I have cousins in Israel.
10) My great grandmother, Paola, was a survivor of a concentration camp.
11) I play guitar but mainly sing, I used to be in a band.
12) The best job I ever had was as a librarian.
13) I am an Atheist.
14) I was born on the Isle of Wight (England).
15) I live with my boyfriend, Jules.
16) Although for years I have wanted to teach philosophy, I have recently decided I want to write as a career.
17) I have several scars. I have one on my forehead- like Harry Potter’s- which I got when I was four and walked into a coat peg. The others are on my wrists from when I was in a very bad place and tried to take my own life when I was 21.
18) I am a chronic insomniac.
19) I’m not very good at this…
20) Nope, sorry, I’ve run out!